Udemy – Illustrator CC MasterClass
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
In this course we are going to start from the very basics like how to draw circles and rectangles all the way to creating complex illustrations, logos, business cards and so much more. With Illustrator CC MasterClass you will learn the best ways of doing everything in Illustrator so you can be confident which tool or feature to use in every situation.
Martin was voted to be one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback. Along the way besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also teach you a lot about design principles, compositional techniques and plenty of best practices that he picked up and developed while working as a designer and retoucher on projects such as Pixar’s Cars and Toy Story, BBC’s Dr Who or Mattel’s Team Hot Wheels.
Missing chapters (following update) are:
– Changes to User Interface in CC 2018 – 01:28 min
– Updated Artboards (New in CC 2018)- 03:18 min
– Properties panel (New in CC 2018) – 03:29 min
– Curvature Tool (New in CC 2018) – 03:09 min
– Variable and SVG Fonts (New in CC 2018) – 03:22 min
– Puppet Warp (New in CC 2018) – 03:56 min