Redshift 2.5.40 for Windows (Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini, Max)
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry standard CG applications.
* [Maya] Modified logic that decides what camera to render from (for the Redshift RenderView) to better match Maya’s somewhat complex logic for the native RenderView
* [Maya] Modified Redshift lights to ignore the ‘Show > Plugin Shapes’ viewport setting
* [C4D] Improved the detection of redundant geometry during IPR.
* [C4D] Added the progressive rendering undersampilng options to the original IPR window.
* [C4D] Addressed an issue in the IPR that resulted in empty Beauty AOVs under certain conditions.
* [C4D] Addressed a potential crash issue triggered when stopping the IPR while scene extraction is in progress.
* [C4D] Addressed an issue causing discrepancies in RenderView bucket-mode IPR renders.
* [Houdini] New option to skip the existing proxy files while exporting scenes.
* [Houdini] Support of the HOUDINI_PATHMAP paths remapping feature in the texture files.
* [Houdini] Fixed the cleanup of the RSRenderView buckets after updating the IPR from several node changes events.
* [Houdini] Addressed several issues in the Houdini GUI related to side effects from the RSRenderView Qt theme.
* [All] Fixed some licensing issues due to recent modifications to Redshift’s use of the RLM library (bug would have affected version 2.5.38 and 2.5.39)”