Gumroad – Procedural Modeling – 4 chapters
Here is the bundle of the 4th chapters for the Procedural Modeling for beginners. This is a tutorial that will help you understand some foundation of houdini modeling, more focused on game development. On this tutorial you will learn:
– Understanding Houdini viewport and interface
– Managing nodes, layout and naming
– Understanding points, vertices, primitives and their respective groups
– Using boolean for modeling.
– Creating a room with procedural uv’s and curves
– Transforming geometry around nodes.
– Merging objects from different networks, instancing and copying.
– Adding windows and door to the environment.