Digital Tutors – Learning Path – How to Get Started in Houdini
The How to Get Started in Houdini learning path offers a step-by-step approach for artists who have never used Houdini before. This learning path is a more general approach to learning multiple aspects of the 3D pipeline within Houdini. Throughout the tutorials in this learning path you will walk through the fundamental aspects of modeling, materials, lighting, rendering, particles, fluids, rigid bodies, scripting and digital asset building. After completing this learning path you will have a solid understanding of the various aspects of Houdini.
01. Introduction to Houdini 15
02. Introduction to Materials in Houdini
03. Introduction to Collisions in Houdini
04. Introduction to Particles in Houdini
05. Introduction to Fluid Simulations in Houdini
06. Introduction to Dynamic Oceans in Houdini
07. Modeling for Dynamics in Houdini and Maya
08. Creating Custom Shaders in Houdini
09. Creating Cloudscape in Houdini
10. Creating a Rocket Swarm with Procedural Volume Copying in Houdini
11. Building FX Toools in Houdini
12. Advanced Rigid Body Dynamics using Proxy Objects
13. Disintegration, Teleportation and Reintegration Effects in Houdini
Includes all project files and stuff!
Enjoy and have fun!